Thanks for your interest in the Millerman PRO Reading Group.
There are a few common sense rules you agree to abide by when you register, and some information you should know before proceeding:
- Please do not distribute members-only material, like session notes and video recordings, outside the group. Don’t post them to Youtube, etc.
- You agree that your participation may be recorded and replayed to other members when the recordings of sessions are posted on the members page of this website.
- You can request to make comments “off the record,” using the last few minutes of each session’s discussion, when the recording can be stopped out of respect for confidentiality.
- Please conduct yourselves civilly in the live sessions and on the forums.
- I reserve the right to cancel a member’s membership for any reason (for instance, if warranted by behaviour in the live sessions and/or on the forums)
- You can request a refund after the first session if you are dissatisfied with the quality of the instruction or find that the course is not what you wanted.
- I reserve the right to cancel the course and promptly refund your money if not enough people register to warrant running the course.
- You are encouraged to email me or post questions to the forum if anything is unclear, and I promise to do my best to help clarify whatever the issue is satisfactorily.
Let’s make this a great reading group by exercising basic respect and common sense.