June 17: Introduction to the course and the introduction section of the book
- Liberalism and its enemies
- Liberalism and the political
- From liberalism to post-liberalism
- What should be done?
- The cliches of the old ideologies
- Global society
- 4PT / National Bolshevism / Eurasianism
- An open invitation
- To be or not to be
June 20: Chapter 1
- The three ideologies
- (Ideology = political theory?)
- The transformation of liberalism
- How does the fourth political theory oppose post-liberalism?
- How can 4PT use postmodern post-liberalism?
- What is the significance of 2PT and 3PT for 4PT?
- The return of theology
- The return of myth and archaics
- Heidegger: the deepest foundation of the 4PT
- Russia and the relationship between philosophy and politics
June 24: Chapter 2
- Stages in the development of the 4PT
- What is conservatism?
- Nihilistic (negative) and constructive (positive) elements of 4PT
- Breaking the hermeneutic circle of the ideologies (analysis of subjects)
- Four hypotheses
- What 4PT rejects
- What 4PT borrows
- 4PT: closed or open?
June 27: Chapters 3-4
- Cultural anthropology
- Cyclical time in the philosophy of history and culture
- Apollo and Dionysus
- “Conservatism has eternity on its side”
- Reversible time / political and temporal pluralism
- 4PT is not conventional conservatism
- Non-linear strategies fo ra new institutionalization of the world
July 1: Chapter 5
- The US-centric world order (tentative – more info to be announced)
July 4: No session
July 8: Chapter 6
- What is postmodernity?
- Varieties of conservatism
- The conservative episteme
- What is neo-Eurasianism?
July 11: Chapter 7
- Civilization or civilizations?
- Theory of a multipolar world
July 15: Chapters 8-9
- Old left
- Left nationalists
- New Left (=postmodernism)
- 4PT and the left
- Liberalism: what is it?
- Liberal nationalism
- Neo-conservatism (=triumphalist American liberalism) and paleo-conservatism
- Post-modern liberalism
- “Liberalism is an absolute evil”
July 18: Chapter 10 (tentative, might reschedule if out of town)
- The ontology of time
- The transcendental subject
- The radical subject
July 22: Chapter 11, Appendix 1
- Political anthropology
- Politics and post-politics
- The political soldier? How not to affirm the political
- Political angelology
July 25: Chapters 12-14
- On theory and practice
- Gender in the 4PT
- Nous / noomahia
July 29: Appendix 2, Conclusion
- The metaphysics of chaos
- Finishing the book
- 4PT prospects?